Why won't my LDV T60's display screen work?
Asked by Ronald
Answered by CarsGuide16 Aug 2021
Problems with the electronics appear to be the biggest source of grief for LDV owners. Many complain that the vehicle’s on-board infotainment system appears to be fundamentally incompatible with Android phones and that the Bluetooth function generally just doesn’t work as it should. Many LDVs also seem to have developed the annoying habit of ratcheting their stereo’s volume to full every time the car is started. The blind-spot warning system seems prone to offering false alarms and the reverse camera has been widely panned for it’s low-resolution image. About the only way to fix these issues is to replace the factory system with an aftermarket head unit…not what you’d expect from a modern vehicle.
Of course, given that the LDV T60 was launched in late 2017 with a five-year warranty, the oldest of them can now only be coming up for their fourth birthday. Which means that provided the vehicle has been serviced correctly and you haven’t driven it more than 130,000km, you’re covered by that warranty. Which seems to us, that it’s LDV’s problem to sort something out by either fixing the standard infotainment system or sourcing and fitting an aftermarket one that actually works. Contact LDV’s Australian customer service department and make sure your complaint is logged on the factory system.
Other LDV T60 problems
- Hi, My LDV T60 ute's display screen is not working, All other functions are good. Any idea?
- Why is my LDV T60 Luxe stuck in 4L?
- Why won't my 2018 LDV T60 start?
- LDV T60: Problems with engine temperature
- LDV T60 2019: Brakes not working properly
- LDV T60: Alarm sounding at 80km/h
- LDV T60 2017: What weight can I tow?
- Where is the LDV T60 made?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
- Every electric car available in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- The top five biggest problems with electric...
- The top five biggest problems with hybrid...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
- Cheapest electric car in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to LDV
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
Every electric car available in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
The top five biggest problems with electric cars
The top five biggest problems with hybrid cars
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
Cheapest electric car in Australia