Toyota Kuga 2014: What's the best car to trade the Titanium for?
- Ford Kuga
- Ford Kuga 2014
- Ford Advice
- Holden Advice
- Kia Advice
- Nissan Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Ford Kuga Reviews
- Ford SUV Range
- Holden SUV Range
- Kia SUV Range
- Nissan SUV Range
- Toyota SUV Range
- Car Servicing
- Buying tips
Asked by Virginia
My local Ford dealership has gone bust and the closest place for servicing and warranty repairs is over two hours away. That’s not an option I'm interested in, so I would like to trade my 2014 Kuga Titanium for a Toyota, Holden, Nissan or Kia that is of the same quality as my lovely car. What would you advise?
Answered by CarsGuide5 Oct 2018
Are you trading simply because the nearest Ford dealership is two hours away? If that is the case, I would suggest you look at other service options locally, and think about having it serviced closer to home. It is five years old after all, so sticking with the dealer is not as important as it would be if the car were newer. If you are determined to trade I would suggest, in order, the Toyota, Nissan, Kia and Holden. All build cars of a similar quality and reliability to the Ford.
Other Ford Kuga problems
- Are my engine problems covered by warranty?
- Should the warranty on my 2015 Ford Kuga cover the clutch?
- Ford Kuga 2014: Power steering assist not working
- Ford Kuga 2014: Accelerator and reverse not working
- Ford Kuga 2013: Automatic transmission problems
- Ford Kuga 2013: Should the differential last longer than five years?
- Ford Kuga 2014: Turbo problems
- Ford Kuga 2014: Ford is replacing my unreliable Kuga. How much can I expect?