Honda Jazz 2008: What's the difference between models?
- Honda Jazz
- Honda Jazz 2008
- Honda Advice
- Honda Jazz Reviews
- Honda Hatchback Range
- Buying tips
Asked by Peter
What is the difference between the VTi 5D Hatchback GE (1.5) and VTi 5D Hatchback MY06 (1.5)?
Answered by CarsGuide14 Mar 2020
There’s a bit of detail missing from your question, Peter, but I’ll take a stab in the dark and guess that you’re talking about the Honda Jazz city car. The MY06 Jazz was, in fact, known as the GD model, while the GE you’re comparing it with was released in 2008.
The GE was an all-new model Jazz, so fundamentally they’re entirely different cars. Yes, they share a similar mechanical specification and share a place in terms of their market segments, but beyond that, the GE is a newer design with better dynamics and superior safety levels.
If you can afford the later GE model, then it would definitely be a better car.
Other Honda Jazz problems
- Which generation Honda Jazz had a transmission issue related to the CVT?
- Toyota Yaris 2011 and Honda Jazz 2005: Engine longevity
- Should I buy a used Honda Jazz?
- Honda Jazz 2018: Can I increase the legroom in my car?
- Honda Jazz 2007: Transmission problems
- Honda Jazz: Replacement key cost
- What's a good used small car for city use?
- What should I do if my brand-new car makes me uncomfortable?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Honda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers