The biggest Ferrari show on earth will descend on Sydney from the 11-13 of April and will turn the entire town red. Sydney Motorsport Park at Eastern Creek, 24kms west of Sydney, will host Ferrari Racing Days, the largest gathering of road and track Ferraris to ever converge on a single location in Australia.
The three day event will showcase the best that Ferrari has to offer while highlighting the most powerful brand in the world. Ferrari Racing Days will put on a show like no other manufacturer before it.
You can expect to see close racing from the Ferrari 458 Asia Pacific Challenge series and watch on as the Ferrari Corse F1 and Clienti XX take to the track in their finely tuned track cars that leave nothing to the imagination in performance and sound.
There will be plenty of action both on and off the track with streets of hospitality tents as guests indulge in the luxury and opulence that Ferrari clients and fans have come to expect. Ferrari Racing Days has a short but successful history traveling to Brazil, Italy, Malaysia, United Kingdom, United States and now, Australia.
The event has created a logistics nightmare for the organisers as they bring together race cars and crew as they fly into Sydney from all parts of the globe. Set to arrive this week are sixty shipping containers full of equipment and cars including some 300 Ferrari race engineers to prepare the field of road and track Ferraris.
“Ferrari Racing Days is an event never seen before in Australia, a focus on Ferrari’s road and race heritage converging in one place to give the fans, drivers and owners the opportunity to engage with each other and the brand like never before” said Herbert Appleroth, Ferrari Australasian President and CEO.
Ferrari Racing Days highlights
• Ferrari F1 race car and Pit Demonstration to highlight the inner workings of their F1 team.
• The FXX and 599XX Ferrari Clienti program, which includes six cars of each technical program, driven by Ferrari’s most privileged and wealthiest clients.
• An official round of the Ferrari 458 Asia Pacific Challenge series, 30 Ferrari Challenge EVO race cars battling it out for Australian line honours
• Ferrari’s new hypercar, La Ferrari including the Ferrari Enzo, F50, F40 and the 288 GTO.
• Ferrari Pre-Owned and Ferrari Approved Warranty Vehicle Display.
• Ferrari showroom, Ferrari 458 Speciale, FF, F12 Berlinetta, 458 Taylor Made Spider including Ferrari’s customisation program, Atelier.
A cavalcade of up to 200 Ferraris will converge on Sydney from several locations around Australia and together they will drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the welcome party at the Sydney Opera House and then they will be on display at Ferrari Racing Days.
First published at MyDrive: VIDEO |Ferrari Racing Days – The Biggest Ferrari show on Earth