Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013: Warranty issues
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013
- Jeep Advice
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews
- Jeep SUV Range
- Family Cars
Asked by Todorka
I’ve had several problems with my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel model, which is now out of warranty. Whilst under warranty I complained about the gears not kicking in or unable to shift gears. The driver’s side seatbelt often gets stuck and you are unable to put it on. The driver’s headrest popped out just after I got out. The internal dash lights often turn off. I have complained to my local dealership and to no avail. Now, I’m told I have to foot the bill for the issues. Most recently I called with my complaints and was informed someone would contact me. That was two months ago. This morning I called roadside assistance, as I could not get the car into gear. How can I get my issues seen to?
Answered by CarsGuide7 Jun 2019
If you want to have the problems attended to at no cost you need to negotiate with Jeep in the hope they will come to the party with a good will gesture. If that doesn’t result in an outcome satisfactory to you try enlisting the help of your state consumer affairs people.
Other Jeep Grand Cherokee problems
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 2015: Blown automatic transmission.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 1996: Where can I buy a front tailshaft?
- What SUV should I buy?
- Does the Jeep Grand Cherokee have product quality issues?
- Is the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 2015 reliable?
- What towing vehicle should I buy?
- What's the best car for towing a van?
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 2012: Exploded roof
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Jeep
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures