Ford Focus 2015: How reliable is it compared to competitors?
- Mazda 3
- Toyota Corolla
- Ford Focus
- Ford Focus 2015
- Ford Advice
- Mazda Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Mazda 3 Reviews
- Toyota Corolla Reviews
- Ford Focus Reviews
- Ford Hatchback Range
- Ford Sedan Range
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Toyota Hatchback Range
- Toyota Sedan Range
Asked by Francis
Is the 2015 Ford Focus car a good buy reliability wise? How does it compare to the Mazda 3, and the Toyota Corolla? I'm looking for something reliable, but have heard that there are issues with the Focus.
Answered by CarsGuide28 Sep 2018
Ford changed from the LW model to the LZ in 2015. The LW had a dual-clutch automatic, which was very problematic and should be avoided; the later LZ had a regular automatic transmission and has none of the problems that beset the LW. In short the LZ is worth buying, and can be compared to the Mazda3 and Toyota Corolla for reliability.
Other Ford Focus problems
- Can I use a 2001 Ford Focus motor in my 2002 Ford Focus?
- What octane rating fuel should I be using in my 2014 Ford Focus?
- Can I upgrade the steering wheel for a 2007 Ford Focus to add more controls?
- Would a 2004 Ford Focus sedan windshield fit in 2002 Ford Focus hatchback?
- What is the best small car for under $30000?
- Ford Focus 2004: Can the engine from a 2000 Focus fit in it?
- Does the 2014 Ford Focus Trend have transmission issues?
- What sort of car would be best suited for a sales staff worker?