Alfa Romeo styling
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta
- Alfa Romeo Brera
- Alfa Romeo Mito
- Alfa Romeo 4C 2015
- Alfa Romeo Mito 2015
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2015
- Alfa Romeo Brera 2012
- Alfa Romeo Advice
- Alfa Romeo 4C Reviews
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Reviews
- Alfa Romeo Brera Reviews
- Alfa Romeo Mito Reviews
- Alfa Romeo Coupe Range
- Alfa Romeo Hatchback Range
- Alfa Romeo
- Prestige & Luxury Cars
Asked by Jim Stubbings
Re the Alfa 4C, I am sure they are not going to like the truth about the handling and steering on their new ugly duckling that you described so clearly. On another general aspect about the new range of Alfas, what has happened in the styling department? Almost all Alfas through the years have looked stunning for their day so I cannot believe that the same stylist who did the Brera and its Spyder cousin too could turn out such ugly little pigs as the MiTo, the Giuilietta and now this 4C. The new Giulia looks a bit better, so let's hope it spawns a reasonably good looking Sprint and Spyder.
Answered by CarsGuide27 Jul 2015
Other Alfa Romeo problems
- Alfa Romeo 147 2003: Why won't it start?
- Are Alfa Romeo good and reliable cars?
- What is the cheapest Alfa Romeo?
- What is the most expensive Alfa Romeo?
- Is Alfa Romeo Giulia a good & reliable car?
- What are the different Alfa Romeo Giulia engine choices?
- who makes the alfa romeo giulia and where is it made?
- Alfa Romeo styling
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Alfa Romeo
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers