Mazda 6 2004 vs Honda Accord 2008: Which should I buy?
- Honda Accord
- Mazda 6
- Honda Advice
- Mazda Advice
- Honda Accord Reviews
- Mazda 6 Reviews
- Honda Hatchback Range
- Honda Sedan Range
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Buying tips
Asked by Narinder
I need some advice on buying a used car. I'm looking at the following two cars:
2. 2004 Mazda 6 luxury GG automatic transmission with 5 months rego and only 55,000 km on the odometer. Condition is fair. Price is $5800.
My initial budget was $5500. Which of the two cars above would it be worth stretching my budget for?
Answered by CarsGuide8 Mar 2019
Until you described the condition I would have said the Mazda, but if the condition were only fair I would think twice about it. On the surface it’s the better option, but I would want it checked by an expert to get a true reading on the overall condition. The Honda could be a good buy, the mileage isn’t excessive for the age, but you have to think about the future and what could happen in the next 2 to 3 years.
Other Mazda 6 problems
- What can be done about a broken transfer case in a 2007 Mazda 6?
- What wagon should I buy for less than $35000?
- What car should I buy now that my Mazda 6 doesn't suit my needs?
- Why is there so much cabin noise in my 2015 Mazda 6?
- Mazda 6 2013: High fuel consumption
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mazda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Best small cars under $20,000
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers