Mazda 6 2004 vs Honda Accord 2008: Which should I buy?
- Honda Accord
- Mazda 6
- Honda Accord 2008
- Mazda 6 2004
- Honda Advice
- Mazda Advice
- Honda Accord Reviews
- Mazda 6 Reviews
- Honda Hatchback Range
- Honda Sedan Range
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Buying tips
Asked by Narinder
I need some advice on buying a used car. I'm looking at the following two cars:
2. 2004 Mazda 6 luxury GG automatic transmission with 5 months rego and only 55,000 km on the odometer. Condition is fair. Price is $5800.
My initial budget was $5500. Which of the two cars above would it be worth stretching my budget for?
Answered by CarsGuide8 Mar 2019
Until you described the condition I would have said the Mazda, but if the condition were only fair I would think twice about it. On the surface it’s the better option, but I would want it checked by an expert to get a true reading on the overall condition. The Honda could be a good buy, the mileage isn’t excessive for the age, but you have to think about the future and what could happen in the next 2 to 3 years.
Other Mazda 6 problems
- Mazda 4 - A bigger hatchback than the 3?
- Mazda 7 - Will Mazda build a bigger sedan than the 6?
- Mazda 9 - Will we ever see a successor to the 929?
- Problems with engine failure in my 2010 Mazda 6
- Why does it take more effort to steer left in my 2011 Mazda 6?
- What can be done about a broken transfer case in a 2007 Mazda 6?
- What wagon should I buy for less than $35000?
- What car should I buy now that my Mazda 6 doesn't suit my needs?
Most viewed in Advice
- Cars that start with E
- Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
- Cars that start with G
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Cars that start with N
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mazda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Cars that start with E
Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
Cars that start with G
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Cars that start with N
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing