Nissan Navara 2018
What's on this page
Nissan Navara 2018 Q&As
Check out real-world situations relating to the Nissan Navara here, particularly what our experts have to say about them.
- Ram 2500 and 3500 lead latest round of safety recalls
- Is the Toyota HiLux or Nissan Navara a better work vehicle?
- Nissan Navara 2018: Engine vibration
- Nissan Navara: Suitable for towing?
- Why do manufacturers put indicator lights 'inside' the headlamp cluster?
- Can a 2018 Nissan Navara tow a 2740kg caravan?
Nissan Navara 2018 Reviews
Nissan Navara 4WD 2018 off-road review: ST
Nissan Navara 2018 off-road review: ST-X
Nissan Navara 2018 review
Nissan Navara ST-X 2018 review
Nissan Navara ST 2018 review: snapshot
Nissan Navara DX 2018 review: snapshot
Nissan Navara 2018 Towing capacity
The Nissan Navara has maximum towing capacity of 3500kg. Some models also offer heavy-duty or towing option packs which can increase towing capacity, as well as options which can hamper towing capacity. Towing capacities can vary wildly on a large number of factors. These include engine, transmission, model, and options chosen. Always check with the manufacturer or in your vehicles handbook before attempting to tow anything.
|Nissan Navara Model||Body Type||Specs||Braked Capacity|
|RX (4x2)||Ute||2.3L,Diesel,6 SP MAN||3500kg|
|DX (4x4)||Ute||2.3L,Diesel,6 SP MAN||3500kg|
|RX (4x4)||Ute||2.3L,Diesel,6 SP MAN||3500kg|
|RX (4x4)||Ute||2.3L,Diesel,7 SP AUTO||3500kg|