Nissan Navara 2017
What's on this page
Nissan Navara Q&As
Check out real-world situations relating to the Nissan Navara here, particularly what our experts have to say about them.
- Nissan Navara 2011: Why does it go into limp mode?
- Nissan Navara 2008: Where is the device for opening the bonnet?
- Nissan Navara 2019: Infotainment system not working since July upgrade
- Nissan Navara 2013: Flat battery
- Nissan Navara 2011: Why is my car losing power?
- Nissan Navara 2015: Used models
- How can I stop my Nissan Navara 2008 from randomly shutting off?
Nissan Navara 2017 Towing capacity
The Nissan Navara’s towing capacity ranges from 1580kg to 3500kg. Some models also offer heavy-duty or towing option packs which can increase towing capacity, as well as options which can hamper towing capacity. Towing capacities can vary wildly on a large number of factors. These include engine, transmission, model, and options chosen. Always check with the manufacturer or in your vehicles handbook before attempting to tow anything.
|Nissan Navara Model||Body Type||Specs||Braked Capacity|
|DX (4x2)||Ute||2.5L,ULP,6 SP MAN||1580kg|
|RX (4x2)||Ute||2.3L,Diesel,6 SP MAN||3500kg|
|DX (4x2)||Ute||2.5L,ULP,7 SP AUTO||1580kg|
|DX (4x4)||Ute||2.3L,Diesel,6 SP MAN||3500kg|