Nissan Navara 1986
What's on this page
Nissan Navara Q&As
Check out real-world situations relating to the Nissan Navara here, particularly what our experts have to say about them.
- Nissan Navara 2011: Why does it go into limp mode?
- Nissan Navara 2008: Where is the device for opening the bonnet?
- Nissan Navara 2019: Infotainment system not working since July upgrade
- Nissan Navara 2013: Flat battery
- Nissan Navara 2011: Why is my car losing power?
- Nissan Navara 2015: Used models
- How can I stop my Nissan Navara 2008 from randomly shutting off?
Nissan Navara Reviews
Nissan Navara 2020 review: N-Trek Warrior
Nissan Navara N-Trek Warrior 2020 review: preview drive
Nissan Navara 2020 review: N-Trek
Nissan Navara 2020 review: N-Trek long term
4x4 Dual-Cab Ute Comparison Review: HiLux vs Colorado vs Ranger vs Navara vs D-Max vs Triton
Nissan Navara 2019 review: RX 4x4 dual cab chassis
Nissan Navara 1986 Towing capacity
The Nissan Navara’s towing capacity ranges from 1000kg to 1500kg. Some models also offer heavy-duty or towing option packs which can increase towing capacity, as well as options which can hamper towing capacity. Towing capacities can vary wildly on a large number of factors. These include engine, transmission, model, and options chosen. Always check with the manufacturer or in your vehicles handbook before attempting to tow anything.
|Nissan Navara Model||Body Type||Specs||Braked Capacity|
|base||Ute||2.0L,ULP,4 SP MAN||1000kg|
|DX||Ute||2.4L,ULP,5 SP MAN||1000kg|
|base||Ute||2.5L,Diesel,5 SP MAN||1000kg|
|SPORTS||Ute||2.4L,ULP,5 SP MAN||1000kg|