What's on this page
Holden Ute Price and Specs
The price range for the Holden Ute varies based on the trim level you choose. The model range is available in the following body types starting from the engine/transmission specs shown below.
|Year||Body Type||Specs||Price from||Price to|
|2018||Ute||3.6L, ULP, 6 SP AUTO||—||—|
|2017||Ute||3.6L, ULP, 6 SP AUTO||$14,990||$67,888|
|2016||Ute||3.6L, ULP, 6 SP AUTO||$16,850||$53,999|
|2015||Ute||3.6L, ULP, 6 SP AUTO||$14,966||$52,900|
|2014||Ute||3.6L, ULP, 6 SP AUTO||$12,950||$39,999|
Holden Ute Reviews
Holden SSV Redline Ute 2017 review
Holden SS Ute 2017 review
Holden VFII SS V Ute 2016 review
Holden Ute 2015 review
Holden VF SS-V Redline Ute 2014 Review
Holden Commodore SS V ute 2014 review
Holden Ute Q&As
Check out real-world situations relating to the Holden Ute here, particularly what our experts have to say about them.
- Can you get a four-cylinder in Holden Commodore ute?
- Holden Commodore 1999: What is the re-sale value?
- Holden Commodore 2008: Does it have Bluetooth?
- Will there be a replacement for the Falcon and Commodore utes?
- Excessive oil consumption in my '16 Holden Commodore ute
- Holden vs Ford V8 ute
- Holden Commodore: Cooling package for towing?
Holden Ute Towing Capacity
The Holden Ute has maximum towing capacity at 1600kg for the latest model available.
|Year||Body Type||Braked Capacity from||Braked Capacity to|