What's on this page
Chrysler 300C Price and Specs
The price range for the Chrysler 300C varies based on the trim level you choose. Starting at $16,500 and going to $29,810 for the latest year the model was manufactured. The model range is available in the following body types starting from the engine/transmission specs shown below.
|Year||Body Type||Specs||Price from||Price to|
|2012||Sedan||5.7L, PULP, 5 SP AUTO||$16,500||$29,810|
|2011||Sedan||5.7L, PULP, 5 SP AUTO||$14,300||$26,620|
|2010||Sedan||5.7L, PULP, 5 SP AUTO||$11,950||$24,860|
|2010||Wagon||5.7L, PULP, 5 SP AUTO||$16,170||$20,790|
|2009||Sedan||5.7L, PULP, 5 SP AUTO||$12,650||$22,990|
|2009||Wagon||3.5L, PULP, 5 SP AUTO||$13,530||$26,290|
|2008||Sedan||3.0L, Diesel, 5 SP AUTO||$8,499||$24,530|
|2008||Wagon||3.5L, PULP, 5 SP AUTO||$12,320||$24,310|
Chrysler 300C Q&As
Check out real-world situations relating to the Chrysler 300C here, particularly what our experts have to say about them.
- Chrysler 300C 2014: Reversing camera not working
- BMW, Mazda, FCA, Citroen and Peugeot models recalled
- Best replacement for a Calais
- Deadly Takata airbag recall nears 1.2 million in Australia
- Used Chrysler 300C review: 2005-2012
- Ford Falcon: What's a good replacement for towing?
- Chrysler 300C engine mileage