Best replacement for a Calais
- Ford Falcon
- Honda Accord
- Toyota Aurion
- Holden Calais
- Skoda Superb
- Chrysler 300C
- Honda Accord Euro
- Chrysler 300C 2012
- Ford Falcon 2014
- Honda Accord 2014
- Skoda Superb 2014
- Honda Accord Euro 2014
- Holden Calais 2014
- Toyota Aurion 2014
- Chrysler Advice
- Ford Advice
- Holden Advice
- Honda Advice
- Skoda Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Ford Falcon Reviews
- Honda Accord Reviews
- Toyota Aurion Reviews
- Holden Calais Reviews
- Skoda Superb Reviews
- Chrysler 300C Reviews
- Honda Accord Euro Reviews
- Chrysler Hatchback Range
- Chrysler Sedan Range
- Ford Hatchback Range
- Ford Sedan Range
- Holden Hatchback Range
- Holden Sedan Range
- Honda Hatchback Range
- Honda Sedan Range
- Skoda Hatchback Range
- Skoda Sedan Range
- Toyota Hatchback Range
- Toyota Sedan Range
- Buying tips
- Family Cars
Asked by Joy
I currently drive a 2014 Holden Calais and I'm looking to upgrade. Could you tell me what other brand of car would be similar in size and features so I have some choice?
Answered by CarsGuide16 Dec 2016
With local production shutting down the big-car choices are getting fewer and fewer, but right now you can still buy a Calais if that's what you like. You can also buy an equivalent Falcon or Toyota Aurion. There are more expensive cars, from the likes of BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi etc. that would suit, but they come with a much higher price tag than a Calais. Others you could try are a Skoda Superb, a Honda Accord V6 Luxury if you're prepared to give up a little in size, and there's also the Chrysler 300C.
Other Toyota Aurion problems
- What car should I buy to replace my 2017 Toyota Aurion?
- Which pre-2010 Toyota Aurion model year is best?
- What car should I buy?
- Toyota Aurion 2009: Does it have a timing belt that requires replacement?
- Toyota Aurion: What car is more comfortable?
- Toyota Aurion 2006: Dashboard falling apart
- Toyota Corolla 2008: Specifications
- Toyota Aurion: Safety technology in the future?
Most viewed in Advice
- Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Everything you need to know about car sharing...
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Toyota
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Everything you need to know about car sharing in Australia
12 best EVs available in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia