Honda Jazz shaking
Asked by Dahlia
My 2005 Honda Jazz automatic started to shake badly when accelerating from still after its 40,000 km service. My understanding is that others have suffered the same problem. Is it something Honda is aware of?
Answered by CarsGuide3 May 2012
It's a problem with the CVT transmission and one that Honda is aware of and has been rectifying. Take it back to your dealer and have them assess it. They might be able to fix it by changing the oil in the gearbox, but in some cases they have replaced gearboxes.
Other Honda Jazz problems
- Honda Jazz 2008: What's the difference between models?
- Toyota Yaris 2011 and Honda Jazz 2005: Engine longevity
- Should I buy a used Honda Jazz?
- Honda Jazz 2018: Can I increase the legroom in my car?
- Honda Jazz 2007: Transmission problems