Toyota Aurion 2006: Dashboard falling apart
- Toyota Aurion
- Toyota Aurion 2006
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Aurion Reviews
- Toyota Sedan Range
- Family Cars
- Car Servicing
Asked by Gary
In 2006 I bought a new Toyota Aurion. We put a dash mat on it straight away and it has been there ever since, but over the last few years we have noticed that the dash under the mat is very sticky and starting to fall apart. I have read on forums that Toyota will not replace them as they say there is not an issue. Can you tell me if I have any chance of getting this replaced by Toyota or not?
Answered by CarsGuide16 Dec 2016
I don't fancy your chances of getting anything out of Toyota at this late stage, after all the car is 10 years old.
Other Toyota Aurion problems
- What car should I buy to replace my 2017 Toyota Aurion?
- Which pre-2010 Toyota Aurion model year is best?
- What car should I buy?
- Toyota Aurion 2009: Does it have a timing belt that requires replacement?
- Toyota Aurion: What car is more comfortable?
- Best replacement for a Calais
- Toyota Corolla 2008: Specifications
- Toyota Aurion: Safety technology in the future?