Which pre-2010 Toyota Aurion model year is best?
- Toyota Camry
- Toyota Aurion
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Camry Reviews
- Toyota Aurion Reviews
- Toyota Sedan Range
- Buying tips
- Family Cars
Asked by Muhammed
What Toyota Aurion year model should I avoid (under 2010?) and which one should I buy?
Answered by CarsGuide11 Sep 2020
Our only recommendation would be to ensure that all service intervals were carried out, as this 3.5-litre V6 engine is a sophisticated piece of engineering that needs proper maintenance. If the car has been neglected, walk away. Always buy on condition.
The AT-X was the base model, so it might be a little light-on in terms of luxury features, so go for one of the Prodigy, Sportivo/ZR6 or Touring versions.
In 2011 the second-generation Aurion brought a few more safety and luxury features, so if you can stretch to that it is definitely an improvement, albeit one on an already impressive car.
Other Toyota Aurion problems
- What car should I buy?
- Toyota Aurion 2009: Does it have a timing belt that requires replacement?
- Toyota Aurion: What car is more comfortable?
- Toyota Aurion 2006: Dashboard falling apart
- Best replacement for a Calais
- Toyota Corolla 2008: Specifications
- Toyota Aurion: Safety technology in the future?
- Toyota Aurion: Service intervals?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Toyota
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?