Suitable replacement for Jeep Grand Cherokee?
- Isuzu D-Max
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Kia Sorento
- Range Rover
- Isuzu D-Max 2017
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017
- Kia Sorento 2017
- Land Rover Range Rover 2017
- Isuzu Advice
- Jeep Advice
- Kia Advice
- Land Rover Advice
- Isuzu D-Max Reviews
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews
- Kia Sorento Reviews
- Range Rover Reviews
- Isuzu Commercial Range
- Isuzu SUV Range
- Isuzu Ute Range
- Jeep SUV Range
- Jeep Ute Range
- Kia Commercial Range
- Kia SUV Range
- Kia Ute Range
- Land Rover SUV Range
- Land Rover Ute Range
- Land Rover
- Family Cars
Asked by Dean Butler
After five lower back surgeries I am after a car that would aid in comfort and was about to start looking at Landrovers.
I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I found it ultimately comfortable and the luxury exceptional, but it kept breaking down and spent many months over two years back at the dealer. I wont go near the Jeep brand again. I believe the Jeep's independent suspension helped in the spinal support and the Range Rovers have this. But they're a bit above my budget.
Currently I'm driving an Isuzu D-max X-runner, which was ok, but not now, as I've had two more surgeries. I tested a Kia Sorento Platinum and found that so much better. Do you think the Sorento is enough, or should I ultimately go for a second hand Range Rover? I'm just after some guidance.
Answered by CarsGuide14 Feb 2017
Range Rovers are great, but they can be expensive to run and service.
I would strongly recommend the Sorento, particularly if you find it gives you the comfort and support you need.
Other Kia Sorento problems
- What is the longevity of diesel-powered SUV and Passenger vehicles in Australia?
- Are caps to stop petrol being used in diesel vehicles reliable?
- Why does my 2017 Kia Sorento randomly lose power?
- Why is my 2013 Kia Sorento making a clunking noise?
- Should I buy a Kia Sorento 2013 to 2017 or Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 to 2017
- Should I buy a Kia Sorento 2020?
- What SUV should I buy?
- Kia Sorento 2016: Transmission downshifting
Most viewed in Advice
- Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Cars that start with E
- Cars that start with G
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Kia
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Cars that start with E
Cars that start with G