Ford Ranger transmission issues
Asked by Jessie
Do you have any advice prior to discussing this issue with them?
Answered by CarsGuide3 Feb 2018
You should have sorted it out a long time ago rather than wait until the warranty is about to expire.
Have an automatic transmission specialist give you an opinion on the cause of the rumbling noise, so you can take that with you when the dealer. It’s also worth contacting Ford’s customer relations people at head office and ask them to get involved and check the car.
Other Ford Ranger problems
- Ford Ranger 2019: The gearbox is not engaging
- Ford Ranger: Can I flat-tow the Australian model?
- Ford Ranger 2019: Why does my car shudder?
- Should I buy extended warranty?
- Ford Ranger 2017: Ford won't fix the rusty chassis