Ford Courier 2004: Why does my car keep engaging in 4WD?
Asked by Sharon
Answered by CarsGuide11 Oct 2019
It could be a loose wire on the selector switch, or maybe the switch itself could be faulty.
Other Ford Courier problems
- Why does my 2000 Ford Courier billow black smoke when it starts?
- 2002 Ford Courier: Faulty fuel pump.
- Ford Courier 1995: Error message after flat battery
- What's the most reliable 4x4 diesel ute?
- Ford Courier 2003: Runs rough
- What starter motors are compatible with a 2006 Ford Courier?
- Replacing 2003 Courier ignition barrel
- Spark plug spanner size for 1993 Courier?