What's on this page
Ford Courier Price and Specs
The price range for the Ford Courier varies based on the trim level you choose. Starting at $4,510 and going to $11,900 for the latest year the model was manufactured. The model range is available in the following body types starting from the engine/transmission specs shown below.
|Year||Body Type||Specs||Price from||Price to|
|2006||Ute||2.6L, ULP, 5 SP MAN||$4,510||$11,900|
|2005||Ute||2.6L, ULP, 4 SP AUTO||$2,640||$10,890|
|2004||Ute||2.6L, ULP, 4 SP AUTO||$2,500||$10,888|
|2003||Ute||2.6L, ULP, 4 SP AUTO||$2,640||$10,990|
|2002||Ute||2.6L, ULP, 5 SP MAN||$2,420||$10,995|
Ford Courier Q&As
Check out real-world situations relating to the Ford Courier here, particularly what our experts have to say about them.
- Ford Courier 2004: Why does my car keep engaging in 4WD?
- Ford Courier 1995: Error message after flat battery
- What's the most reliable 4x4 diesel ute?
- Ford Courier 2003: Runs rough
- What starter motors are compatible with a 2006 Ford Courier?
- Ford, Audi, Tesla confirm affected Takata recall models
- Replacing 2003 Courier ignition barrel
Ford Courier Towing Capacity
The Ford Courier has maximum towing capacity at 1800kg for the latest model available.
|Year||Body Type||Braked Capacity from||Braked Capacity to|