Ford Courier 1995: Error message after flat battery
- Ford Courier
- Ford Courier 1995
- Ford Advice
- Ford Courier Reviews
- Ford Commercial Range
- Ford Ute Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by John
My 1995 Ford Courier had a flat battery one day last week and I lost my radio. When power returned I entered the wrong code five or six times so now all I get is "ERR" constantly. I have since found the right code but can't get rid of the "ERR". I have disconnected it again for an hour or so but still can't get it back. It's part no is ford96DA-18B865-AA, model is a FCTO14A2-A, serial no is 9962833 has no brand name on it as far as I can remember. Any help or advice?
Answered by CarsGuide1 Mar 2019
Disconnecting the battery usually does the trick, but by entering the wrong code so many times might have caused it to shut down. Try a car radio specialist or a Ford dealer.
Other Ford Courier problems
- Why does my 2000 Ford Courier billow black smoke when it starts?
- 2002 Ford Courier: Faulty fuel pump.
- Ford Courier 2004: Why does my car keep engaging in 4WD?
- What's the most reliable 4x4 diesel ute?
- Ford Courier 2003: Runs rough
- What starter motors are compatible with a 2006 Ford Courier?
- Replacing 2003 Courier ignition barrel
- Spark plug spanner size for 1993 Courier?