My first car
- Mazda 2
- Volkswagen Polo
- Toyota Yaris
- Ford Fiesta
- Hyundai Getz
- Nissan Tiida
- Ford Fiesta 2008
- Nissan TIIda 2008
- Mazda 2 2008
- Toyota Yaris 2008
- Hyundai Getz 2008
- Volkswagen Polo 2008
- Ford Advice
- Hyundai Advice
- Mazda Advice
- Nissan Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Volkswagen Advice
- Mazda 2 Reviews
- Volkswagen Polo Reviews
- Toyota Yaris Reviews
- Ford Fiesta Reviews
- Hyundai Getz Reviews
- Nissan Tiida Reviews
- Ford Hatchback Range
- Ford Sedan Range
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Hyundai Sedan Range
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Nissan Hatchback Range
- Nissan Sedan Range
- Toyota Hatchback Range
- Toyota Sedan Range
- Volkswagen Hatchback Range
- Volkswagen Sedan Range
- First Car
- Buying tips
Asked by Alannah Orr
I'M 17 years old and ready to buy my first car. Should I buy a used or new car? And what models make a good first car?
Answered by CarsGuide17 Apr 2008
BUYING used is not going to cost you as much as buying new, but you need to know about cars or have the help of someone who does. Otherwise, buy new and get the security of a warranty. The new car will also be safer. Generally they have more safety features built into them and will probably use less fuel than an older car. Look at the Mazda 2, Toyota Yaris, Nissan Tiida, Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Getz and VW Polo.
Other Mazda 2 problems
- Mazda 9 - Will we ever see a successor to the 929?
- Mazda 2 Bluetooth: How to Use Bluetooth in a Mazda 2?
- What car should I buy to replace my 2006 Toyota Corolla?
- Best small hatch under $30,000?
- Is the Mazda 2 Neo a reliable car?
- Mazda 2 2011: What is the blue water symbol?
- Mazda 2: Replacement key cost
- Mazda 2 2000: PSI
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Tesla Cybertruck: Everything we know
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
- Cheapest electric car in Australia
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mazda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Tesla Cybertruck: Everything we know
12 best EVs available in Australia
Cheapest electric car in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Best small cars under $20,000
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing