Hyundai iLoad 2009: Can I replace the engine?
- Hyundai iLoad
- Hyundai ILOAD 2009
- Hyundai Advice
- Hyundai iLoad Reviews
- Hyundai Commercial Range
Asked by Geoffrey
Answered by CarsGuide15 Nov 2019
I don't believe there is one, but try the Castlemaine Rod Shop (03 5472 2853) as they do a lot of that sort of thing and might have something they could help you with. If they don’t you could have the conversion done by a Vicroads accredited engineer, but it would an expensive exercise and I would think it would be more economical to buy a replacement diesel engine for your van.
Other Hyundai iLoad problems
- Are there any problems with the diesel engines in the 2017 Hyundai iLoad?
- What is the best van for a camper conversion for less than $15000?
- Hyundai iLoad: How reliable is the engine and turbo?
- Hyundai iLoad 2015: Common problems?
- Hyundai iLoad: Do the turbochargers 'blow up'?
- Hyundai iLoad: Should I buy an example with 200,000 km?
- Hyundai iLoad 2014: Gearbox whine
- Hyundai iLoad 2013: Model year clarification