Holden Commodore: Winding noise in wheel
Asked by Rebecca Kendall
I have a 2000 VT Holden Commodore and I'm having some winding noise and vibration in my front right wheel when I go between 40-50 km and 100-110 km. It's mainly the winding that's the issue, I'm wondering if it could be the sway bar, or a bearing?
Answered by CarsGuide9 May 2016
It won't be the sway bar, but it could be a wheel bearing. The best course of action is to have a mechanic assess it for you and replace the bearing if necessary.
Other Holden Commodore problems
- Holden Commodore 2010: Does this model suffer from the timing chain issue?
- Should we replace our Holden Commodore with a Subaru Outback?
- Holden Commodore 2002: Engine misfiring
- 3027 Holden Commodore: Fuel-injector failure.
- Holden Commodore 2002: How can I fix a broken interior vent?