Suitable SUV to replace a Discovery 3?
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Land Rover Discovery 4
- Jeep News
- Land Rover News
- Toyota News
- Jeep SUV Range
- Land Rover SUV Range
- Toyota SUV Range
- Land Rover
- Family Cars
- Off road
Asked by Heath
We are looking to replace our Discovery 3 and don't believe we can get into a new or near new Discovery 4. We need an SUV to cart the family and I drive it as my work car and do about 25,000 km a year, so it needs to have good on-road manners. But we also need it to be good off road for the weekend and be able to tow an 8x5 trailer and/or jet ski. Is the Discovery Sport something we should look at, or is there something else around $50,000 we should look at?
Answered by CarsGuide5 Aug 2016
Other Land Rover Discovery 4 problems
- Good SUV for outback caravan towing
- How important is getting regular services?
- Is a Land Rover Discovery a good replacement for a Honda CR-V?
- Replacement options for a 2005 Pathfinder?
- Best SUV for towing a caravan?