Hyundai iLoad: Should I buy an example with 200,000 km?
- Hyundai iLoad
- Hyundai iLOAD 2014
- Hyundai Advice
- Hyundai iLoad Reviews
- Hyundai Commercial Range
- Buyers Guide
- Buying tips
Asked by Trish
We are thinking of buying a 2014 Hyundai iLoad that has done 200,000 km. We want to fit it out as a campervan. Have you heard of any problems with the iLoad gearbox after 150,000 km? Do you think it would make it to 400,000 km?
Answered by CarsGuide22 Sep 2017
There are no major problems to be concerned about, the iLoad is generally sound, but the vehicle you are thinking of buying has done 200,000 km in three years. That would suggest it has been used as a delivery vehicle, so look closely at its history and the possibility that it has had a hard life. Before doing anything make sure it has been regularly serviced. Given regular servicing there is no reason the iLoad won’t do 400,000 km.
Other Hyundai iLoad problems
- Are there any problems with the diesel engines in the 2017 Hyundai iLoad?
- What is the best van for a camper conversion for less than $15000?
- Hyundai iLoad 2009: Can I replace the engine?
- Hyundai iLoad: How reliable is the engine and turbo?
- Hyundai iLoad 2015: Common problems?
- Hyundai iLoad: Do the turbochargers 'blow up'?
- Hyundai iLoad 2014: Gearbox whine
- Hyundai iLoad 2013: Model year clarification
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Hyundai
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Best small cars under $20,000
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers