Mazda 2 best small car?
- Mazda 2
- Mazda 2 2014
- Mazda Advice
- Mazda 2 Reviews
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Small Cars
- Buyers Guide
Asked by Jan and Ian Frazer
Do you rate a new Mazda 2 against Polo and Jazz?
Answered by CarsGuide10 Nov 2014
All three get The Tick, which is unusual for me. The Polo is slightly better as a car but the Mazda2 beats it on value thanks to reliability and dealer back-up. The Jazz, in third, isn't disgraced.
Other Mazda 2 problems
- Mazda 9 - Will we ever see a successor to the 929?
- Mazda 2 Bluetooth: How to Use Bluetooth in a Mazda 2?
- What car should I buy to replace my 2006 Toyota Corolla?
- Best small hatch under $30,000?
- Is the Mazda 2 Neo a reliable car?
- Mazda 2 2011: What is the blue water symbol?
- Mazda 2: Replacement key cost
- Mazda 2 2000: PSI
Most viewed in Advice
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mazda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Hybrid vs plug-in hybrid: What's the difference?
Cars that start with D
Cars that start with K
Cars that start with S
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Cars that start with E
Cars that start with G
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Cars that start with A
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures