Mazda 2 2016: Speedometer blacks out
- Mazda 2
- Mazda 2 2016
- Mazda Advice
- Mazda 2 Reviews
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Dawn
The digital speedometer in my 2016 Mazda 2 R blacks out, but the active driving display still works. What do you think is the problem?
Answered by CarsGuide19 Apr 2019
Could be a fault with the display. The only way to find out is to have it checked, so I would recommend you take it to a Mazda dealer.
Other Mazda 2 problems
- Mazda 9 - Will we ever see a successor to the 929?
- Mazda 2 Bluetooth: How to Use Bluetooth in a Mazda 2?
- What car should I buy to replace my 2006 Toyota Corolla?
- Best small hatch under $30,000?
- Is the Mazda 2 Neo a reliable car?
- Mazda 2 2011: What is the blue water symbol?
- Mazda 2: Replacement key cost
- Mazda 2 2000: PSI