Hyundai ix35 2010: Steering wheel peeling
- Hyundai ix35
- Hyundai IX35 2010
- Hyundai Advice
- Hyundai ix35 Reviews
- Hyundai SUV Range
- Family Cars
- Car Servicing
Asked by Barry Wood
In December 2010 I bought a Hyundai ix35 and it has done 86,315km. My cars are always kept in immaculate condition but I have a problem with peeling on the steering wheel. This began some time ago and has progressively deteriorated. The dealer took pictures and referred it to Hyundai head office in Sydney as it was out of warranty but they would not replace or repair it. I am a pensioner and cost is a factor in my maintaining the service of my car. I'm extremely disappointed with the outcome. Can you approach Hyundai for some assistance with my claim?
Answered by CarsGuide13 Jun 2016
Yours is not the first Hyundai to have this problem and I have had positive results in the past. Company headquarters should be in touch with you soon about replacing your wheel.
Other Hyundai ix35 problems
- Does the Hyundai iX35 engine have any issues?
- Hyundai i35 - Did this model ever exist?
- What are the towing specs of a 2013 Hyundai iX35?
- What engine replacement will work in my 2015 Hyundai iX35?
- Hyundai ix35 2013: What does it mean for the system to be shutting down?
- Hyundai iX35 2015: Why is it beeping?
- What small SUV do you recommend?
- Hyundai ix35 2011: Where do I take my car to fix electrical glitches?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
- The top five biggest problems with hybrid...
- The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Cheapest electric car in Australia
- How much does it cost to charge a Tesla in...
- Why your ultimate outback adventure vehicle...
- Top five electric SUVs in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Hyundai
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
The top five biggest problems with hybrid cars
The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Cheapest electric car in Australia
How much does it cost to charge a Tesla in Australia?
Why your ultimate outback adventure vehicle is not an EV, yet | Opinion
Top five electric SUVs in Australia