Nissan Dualis 2008: AM stations have static
- Nissan Dualis
- Nissan Dualis 2008
- Nissan Advice
- Nissan Dualis Reviews
- Nissan SUV Range
- 7 seater
Asked by Arshad
The AM radio stations in my Nissan Dualis + 2 ST are affected by static, it’s sometimes so bad that you can't hear anything. The Nissan dealer has changed everything from the radio to the wiring, but without success, and now Nissan is saying that it is the same with all cars and they can't do anything more. What are my options now?
Answered by CarsGuide6 Mar 2012
Nissan can’t simply throw its hands up and say there’s nothing it can do about it, it has produced a defective product and it must correct it. Keep the pressure up on the dealer and company, consult a radio expert, and consider going to VCAT.
Other Nissan Dualis problems
- Nissan Daulis 2014: How to fix the front seat?
- Nissan Dualis 2011: Won't lock
- Nissan Dualis 2013: Are there common problems over 175,000km?
- Nissan Dualis 2010: Should I change to a single-mass flywheel?
- Would a 2009 Nissan Dualis with 210,000km on the clock be reliable?
- Nissan Dualis 2013: Is 175,000km going to cause a problem?
- Can you recommend an SUV for my family?
- Nissan Dualis 2012: Are these gearbox issues normal?