Great Wall Steed
What's on this page
Great Wall Steed Q&As
Check out real-world situations relating to the Great Wall Steed here, particularly what our experts have to say about them.
- Great Wall Steed 2014: Why is the start immobilizer locked?
- Great Wall Steed: Is it a diesel?
- Great Wall Steed: Is it a auto or manual?
- Great Wall Steed: Who makes it?
- My Great Wall Steed keeps breaking down, can I get a refund?
- How much will it cost to register a Great Wall Steed in Queensland?
Great Wall Steed Towing Capacity
The Great Wall Steed has maximum towing capacity at 2500kg for the latest model available.
|Year||Body Type||Braked Capacity from||Braked Capacity to|
Great Wall Steed Price and Specs
The price range for the Great Wall Steed varies based on the trim level you choose. Starting at $18,990 and going to $24,990 for the latest year the model was manufactured. The model range is available in the following body types starting from the engine/transmission specs shown below.
|Year||Body Type||Specs||Price from||Price to|
|2020||Ute||2.0L, Diesel, 6 SP MAN||$18,990||$24,990|
|2019||Ute||2.4L, PULP, 5 SP MAN||$12,320||$26,485|
|2018||Ute||2.0L, Diesel, 6 SP MAN||$8,800||$16,720|
|2017||Ute||2.0L, Diesel, 6 SP MAN||$11,983||$18,990|
|2016||Ute||2.4L, PULP, 5 SP MAN||$7,480||$12,100|