What is the difference between the Hyundai i30 N Line and Kia Cerato GT?
- Hyundai i30
- Kia Cerato
- Hyundai i30 2019
- Kia Cerato 2019
- Hyundai Advice
- Kia Advice
- Hyundai i30 Reviews
- Kia Cerato Reviews
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Kia Hatchback Range
Asked by Biju
Answered by CarsGuide21 Dec 2019
The Kia’s seven-year factory warranty is – and should be – a big selling point. But that’s countered by much more expensive servicing over the Hyundai. Keen driveaway pricing also works in the Kia’s favour, however. Frankly, both are great cars with lots of useable performance (they share the same engine, actually) and practical layouts.
So, it could come down to a philosophical debate: The i30 N Line sits one rung below the hero i30 version, the N. The GT, meanwhile, is the flagship Cerato, so you don’t need to explain to the neighbours why you didn’t buy the flashest one. But for a lot of buyers, a manual transmission is the gearbox of choice in quick little hatches like these, and only the Hyundai offers a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT. In the Kia, it’s the DCT or nothing.
Other Kia Cerato problems
- What are the specifications for a 2016 Kia Cerato?
- If I want to upgrade my car should I trade it in or sell it privately?
- Why is my 2012 Kia Cerato making a ticking noise?
- Which used seven-seater should I buy for 15-20k?
- What car should I buy for my mum?
- Is a new Kia Cerato a good 2015 Mini Cooper replacement?
- Kia Cerato: When will the towbar for the GT be ready?
- Kia Cerato 2015: Why does my radio have so much static noise?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Kia
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers