What battery for Toyota Corolla?
Asked by Ruth
what battery for toyota corolla?
Answered by CarsGuide24 Aug 2018
Batteries for 2007-2018 11th-generation Corollas have basic dimensions of 234mm (long), 129mm (wide) and 201mm (tall, without terminals). They need approximately 430CCA (cold cranking amps). A Century NS60LS is reported to be a direct replacement for the original Toyota battery.
Other Toyota Corolla problems
- How do you connect Bluetooth in a Toyota Corolla?
- Does the Toyota Corolla have Apple CarPlay & Android Auto?
- Is the 2021 Toyota Corolla air conditioning system reliable?
- What is the weight carrying capacity of the roof of a 2020 Toyota Corolla?
- What car should I buy to replace my 2006 Toyota Corolla?
- Do the Toyota Corolla hybrid tyre repair kits actually work?
- How to replace the key battery for a 2012 Toyota Corolla?
- Does the 2012 Toyota Corolla have a timing chain or timing belt?