Subaru Impreza 2017: What's a good replacement?
- Ford Focus
- Subaru Impreza
- Subaru Impreza 2017
- Ford Focus 2019
- Ford Advice
- Subaru Advice
- Ford Focus Reviews
- Subaru Impreza Reviews
- Ford Hatchback Range
- Ford Sedan Range
- Subaru Hatchback Range
- Subaru Sedan Range
- Buying tips
- Buyers Guide
Asked by Rebecca
I'm looking for a car to replace my written-off 2017 Subaru Impreza sedan and was hoping for some recommendations. I drive 40 km each way to work daily, with a combination of city and highway driving, so fuel efficiency is really important. Reverse parking camera and either sat-nav or Android Auto and Apple Car Play are a must, and I'd like to be able to fit a large suitcase without too much effort. Ideally, I'd prefer not to spend more than $25,000. What would you suggest?
Answered by CarsGuide2 Aug 2019
One to try is the Ford Focus; it has a rear view camera, GPS, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and fits within your budget.
Other Subaru Impreza problems
- What small all-wheel drive hatchback should I buy?
- Subaru Impreza 2008: Good price range
- What car should I buy?
- What is the cheapest Subaru?
- Subaru Impreza 2011: Fitting out exhaust, custom lights and body kit
- Subaru Impreza 2010: Can the RS fit a Holden LS1 engine?
- Subaru Impreza 2017: Window suddenly shattered
- Subaru Impreza 1995: How much can it tow?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Stamp duty for cars explained
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Subaru
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Stamp duty for cars explained