Nissan Pulsar 2004: Stalling problems
- Nissan Pulsar
- Nissan Pulsar 2004
- Nissan Advice
- Nissan Pulsar Reviews
- Nissan Hatchback Range
- Nissan Sedan Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by June
After travelling 20 km my 2004 Nissan Pulsar stalled while stopped at traffic lights. It took two goes to get it started again, then no problems. I drove a further 25km and was fine, but this is the second time it has happened. The first time was in traffic, but it started again straight away. The car has only done 177,000 km and is serviced every 12 months because I only travel about 5000 km per year.
Answered by CarsGuide5 Apr 2019
It would be worth having a mechanic check it for you. It could simply need a tune up, new plugs, plug leads, clean of the throttle body, or idle adjustment.
Other Nissan Pulsar problems
- Why is my car using too much fuel and stalling?
- Why don't the gears shift in my 1996 Nissan Pulsar?
- Why does the gear stick randomly go into reverse in my 2013 Nissan Pulsar?
- Nissan Pulsar 2005: Why is there a banging sound when I start the car?
- Nissan Pulsar 2002: Why is it revving while the car is idling?
- Nissan Pulsar 2014: Why is my car leaking coolant?
- Nissan Pulsar 1999: What models have the same auto transmission?
- Nissan Pulsar 2013: Why won't it shift into reverse?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Nissan
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?