Nissan Pulsar 2003: Ignition problems
- Nissan Pulsar
- Nissan News
- Nissan Hatchback Range
- Nissan Sedan Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Lui
Been having ignition problems with my Nissan Pulsar 2003. Took the car to the mechanic’s after the check engine light came on. If the car starts the first time it's great, but if it doesn't I don't bother trying after the first fail. Had all number of sensors changed and still have this problem. Mechanic has gone through car but can't find ignition fault.
Answered by CarsGuide1 Mar 2019
It could be the battery; it could be the fuel pump. I had a similar problem that turned out to be a blown head gasket, so it could be worth doing a leak test.
Other Nissan Pulsar problems
- Why don't the gears shift in my 1996 Nissan Pulsar?
- Why does the gear stick randomly go into reverse in my 2013 Nissan Pulsar?
- Nissan Pulsar 2005: Why is there a banging sound when I start the car?
- Nissan Pulsar 2002: Why is it revving while the car is idling?
- Nissan Pulsar 2014: Why is my car leaking coolant?