Mazda or camry?
- Ford Falcon
- Toyota Camry
- Mazda 6
- Mazda 6 2008
- Toyota Camry 2008
- Ford Falcon 1999
- Ford Advice
- Mazda Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Ford Falcon Reviews
- Toyota Camry Reviews
- Mazda 6 Reviews
- Ford Sedan Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Toyota Sedan Range
- Family Cars
Asked by Ray Dervan
I AM looking to trade my 1999 AU Falcon for a Mazda6 Sports, and have been advised the model in 2008 will be more expensive if I wait. I have also looked at the Camry Sportivo and have been told by my mechanic that it is reliable and low maintenance. I would value your comments please.
Answered by CarsGuide18 Jan 2008
ANY new model will be more expensive than the last. That's the way it works. As for reliability and maintenance, I think they are very similar. The Mazda is a well-built car, as is the Camry, and both drive well. I would go for the Mazda6 over the Camry for a better driving experience.
Other Ford Falcon problems
- What is causing my 2001 Ford AU Falcon ute to miss?
- Ford Falcon 2003: Leaking coolant and replacing remote locking
- Ford Falcon 2002: Why does the engine keep cutting out?
- Ford Falcon: Can I use premium unleaded fuel?
- Ford Falcon 2010: Is semi-synthetic oil appropriate for my car?
- What is the best tow vehicle to buy?
- Ford Falcon 2009: Are there issues with the timing chain?
- Ford Falcon 2001: How to change the wiring?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- When to use low range in your 4x4
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- The ultimate guide to dual-battery systems
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Ford
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
When to use low range in your 4x4
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
The ultimate guide to dual-battery systems