How do I update the navigation system in my 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan?
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2017
- Volkswagen Advice
- Volkswagen Tiguan Reviews
- Volkswagen SUV Range
Asked by Ian
How can I update my navigation system in my 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan?
Answered by CarsGuide25 Aug 2021
The upgrade to your navigation system can be done at a Volkswagen dealership and would be part of the work carried out at your next service (assuming you use a VW workshop). What most people tend to find, however, is that the Tiguan’s Apple CarPlay facility allows you to use the navigation services on your phone which, based on consumer feedback, are more accurate anyway since they’re updated in real time.
Other Volkswagen Tiguan problems
- Why do I get an error message when I connect the nav in my 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan?
- Why does my 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan need so many repairs?
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2012: Do I need to get the diesel injectors serviced?
- Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 2020: Should I wait for the facelifted version?
- Should I buy a plug-in hybrid or an electric car?
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2017: Bubbling effect on the rear tailgate
- Volkswagen Tiguan: Any known problems?
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2009: Are there any common issues?