Toyota LandCruiser: horizontal vibration
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2015
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2016
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
- Toyota SUV Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by John
Do you have any information on a horizontal vibration in the 2015/2016 Toyota Landcruiser 200 series automatic at about 103km/h? I believe Toyota have had technicians from Japan in Australia testing cars but have no fix at this time, and they are not much interested in disclosing this problem normally, saying it a tyre issue, or some other excuse. I believe this fault maybe much more common but it seems that Toyota are not talking about it much. Have other readers asked similar questions previously?
Answered by CarsGuide6 Dec 2016
200-Series owners commonly report the vibration you are experiencing. There was talk of revised engine mounts, but it's unclear if anything was released. We'll check with Toyota.
Other Toyota Land Cruiser problems
- Should I buy a 2014 Toyota LandCruiser if there is visible rust?
- Is the rear bumper interchangeable between a 1998 Toyota Landcruiser Prado and a 1998 Prado Grande?
- Will the new 2021 Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series have the centre console fridge?
- Which of the Toyota LandCruiser is the most best?
- What's a good 4WD for the outback?
- Toyota LandCruiser 2016:
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series: What is the height of the running board?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2014: Is this a good car to buy second-hand?