- Hyundai Accent
- Kia Rio
- Kia Rio 2004
- Hyundai Accent 2004
- Hyundai Advice
- Kia Advice
- Hyundai Accent Reviews
- Kia Rio Reviews
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Kia Hatchback Range
- Small Cars
Asked by Bryan Towner - Shepparton
I'M CONSIDERING buying either a Hyundai Accent or a Kia Rio. Every car I have had to date has had a carburettor, but obviously whatever I buy next will be fuel-injected. Is there anything I should be nervous about with fuel injection?
Answered by CarsGuide8 Apr 2004
FIRST to your last question. You will wonder why you haven't had fuel-injection before, it is so much better in all respects than a carburettor that you will love it. Your car will start without drama at all temperatures, will drive smoothly at all times, won't suffer from fuel vapourisation, will deliver better fuel economy and have more power. As for the Accent and Rio, I can't give you a definitive answer other than the Accent has a good reputation within the trade. The Rio isn't quite as well regarded. The feeling is that Kia is about where Hyundai was five years ago in build quality and reliability. I would favour the Hyundai, but don't have any major Kia objection.
Other Kia Rio problems
- What car should I buy to replace my 2006 Toyota Corolla?
- What should I do if the transmission warning sign comes on in my 2020 Kia Rio?
- Skoda Fabia 2017: Would it make a good first car?
- Kia Rio 2019: Is it economical to run premium petrol?
- What car should I buy that is reliable and safe?
- Kia Rio 2019: Problems with sports shift
- What hatchback should I buy?
- Kia Rio: Key replacement cost
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- Grey nomad caravans, camper-trailers,...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- What's the difference between diesel and...
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Kia
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
12 best EVs available in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
Grey nomad caravans, camper-trailers, motorhomes, camper vans
Best small cars under $20,000
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?