Camry vs Veloster - first car?
- Toyota Camry
- Hyundai Veloster
- Toyota Camry 2004
- Hyundai Veloster 2015
- Hyundai Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Camry Reviews
- Hyundai Veloster Reviews
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Hyundai Sedan Range
- Toyota Hatchback Range
- Toyota Sedan Range
- First Car
- Hot hatches
Asked by Roshan Ameen
I am looking to buy a car for my son who is turning 21 soon. He currently drives a 2004 Toyota Camry. We are looking to replace it with a Toyota Camry Atara SL with all of the options he could ask for, but he is leaning towards a Hyundai Veloster SR Turbo, which would cost about the same. What would be your advice?
Answered by CarsGuide28 Aug 2015
Both cars are good ones, the Camry Atara is a more practical choice and would probably have a better resale when you want to sell it in the future, but the Veloster is a sportier car. The choice is really an emotional one and the 21-year-old wants the sporty choice. You won’t go wrong with either car.
Other Toyota Camry problems
- Should I buy an electric car now or later?
- Which pre-2010 Toyota Aurion model year is best?
- What is the recommended height and weight of a driver for a 2010 Toyota RAV4?
- What car should I buy?
- Toyota Camry 2012: Can I mix fully synthetic and semi synthetic oils?
- Toyota Camry: Can I exchange the space saver for a full size spare?
- Toyota Camry 2019: How safe and reliable is this model?
- Toyota Camry Azura 2001: Why doesn't my car start on hot days?
Most viewed in Advice
- Who builds batteries for electric cars? EV...
- Electric car battery recycling explained
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Toyota
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Who builds batteries for electric cars? EV battery manufacturers explained
Electric car battery recycling explained
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
12 best EVs available in Australia