Buying online and best options for downsizing from CRV?
- Honda Civic
- Honda HR-V
- Honda Civic 2016
- Honda HR-V 2016
- Honda Advice
- Renault Advice
- Skoda Advice
- Volkswagen Advice
- Honda Civic Reviews
- Honda HR-V Reviews
- Honda Sedan Range
- Honda SUV Range
- Renault Sedan Range
- Renault SUV Range
- Skoda Sedan Range
- Skoda SUV Range
- Volkswagen Sedan Range
- Volkswagen SUV Range
- Family Cars
- Buying tips
Asked by Don
I am a 60-year-old family man currently driving a 2007 Honda CRV, which suited our family needs, but I am now an empty nester and still driving about 10-15,000km per year for work. I am thinking of something smaller or stylish, such as an HRV or Civic RS, and whilst I enjoy Honda I would like some suggestions on any other options I should consider, and how to buy on-line?
Answered by CarsGuide1 Jul 2016
Buying on-line requires the same careful consideration as buying from anywhere else. You certainly don't buy sight unseen; always see the car for yourself. Be wary if the seller suggests meeting in a public place, or at night, or somewhere that might make you suspicious. It's always worth having someone else with you at the time. If you want something a little more exciting you could look at various European brands, Like VW, Renault, Skoda, but in saying that I need to add that the Asian brands like Honda will generally be cheaper to run and maintain than the Europeans.
Other Honda HR-V problems
- What is the best dog-friendly car?
- Should I buy a Hyundai Kona or Honda HR-V?
- How do you change a car's suspension?
- How can I fix the seat belt in my 2020 Honda HR-V?
- What are the pros and cons of a 2018 MG ZS?
- My 2019 Honda HR-V flashing "Park" at me, what does it mean?
- What car should I replace my 2011 Hyundai i20 with?
- Honda HR-V 2019: Does it have adaptive cruise control?