Best SUV replacement for Mercedes C-Class?
- Toyota Kluger
- Ford Territory
- Kia Sorento
- Ford News
- Kia News
- Toyota News
- Ford SUV Range
- Kia SUV Range
- Toyota SUV Range
- Family Cars
Asked by Bernie Simmons
My wife wants a new car to replace her 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-class. She would like a more reliable, more comfortable and better quality vehicle, maybe a Ford Territory or something that has been better made for our roads here in Australia. What is your opinion?
Answered by CarsGuide26 Feb 2016
It's an interesting put-down of the Mercedes-Benz. The Territory is an all-round good car that has been developed for Australian roads, it might be more comfortable than the 'Benz, but I wouldn't say it was of a better quality. You could also look at a Toyota Kluger or a Kia Sorento, both of which would handle the roads well, be comfortable and are of a decent quality.
Other Ford Territory problems
- Should we replace our Holden Commodore with a Subaru Outback?
- Ford Territory 2010: Variety of electrical issues
- Ford Territory 2013: ICC unit is not working
- Ford Territory 2006: Bowser keeps clicking off when I fill up with petrol
- Ford Territory 2015: Rust in boot.