The Pajero is also known as the Mitsubishi Shogun in the UK and the Mitsubishi Montero in the rest of the world.
What's on this page
Mitsubishi Pajero Q&As
Check out real-world situations relating to the Mitsubishi Pajero here, particularly what our experts have to say about them.
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2004: What can I claim from insurance?
- "Stop driving immediately": Mitsubishi to buy back 8,000 older cars in urgent Takata airbag recall
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2009: Why isn't the accelerator working?
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2003: Why is the four-wheel drive symbol flashing?
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Remote key replacement
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2018: Squeak
- What car should I buy for $70,000?
Mitsubishi Pajero Reviews
Mitsubishi Pajero 2020 review: GLS off road
Mitsubishi Pajero GLS 4WD diesel 2018 off-road review
Mitsubishi Pajero 2018 review: GLS
Used Mitsubishi Pajero review: 2001-2016
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Toyota Fortuner vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Mitsubishi Pajero Price and Specs
The price range for the Mitsubishi Pajero varies based on the trim level you choose. Starting at $54,490 and going to $60,990 for the latest year the model was manufactured. The model range is available in the following body types starting from the engine/transmission specs shown below.
|Year||Body Type||Specs||Price from||Price to|
|2020||SUV||3.2L, Diesel, 5 SP AUTO||$54,490||$60,990|
|2019||SUV||3.2L, Diesel, 5 SP AUTO||$40,876||$63,990|
|2018||SUV||3.2L, Diesel, 5 SP AUTO||$37,377||$59,990|
|2017||SUV||3.2L, Diesel, 5 SP AUTO||$28,349||$50,990|
|2016||SUV||3.2L, Diesel, 5 SP AUTO||$25,800||$47,985|