Suzuki Swift 2015: Wandering after alignment?
- Suzuki Swift
- Suzuki Swift 2015
- Suzuki Advice
- Suzuki Swift Reviews
- Suzuki Hatchback Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Reg Smith
My 6 months old Suzuki Swift is a great drive, but it wanders. I've had it wheel aligned and adjusted the tyre pressures, but it made no difference. Any ideas?
Answered by CarsGuide5 Feb 2016
I'd take it to an independent Suzuki specialist mechanic, or a suspension specialist, and have them wheel align it for you. They won't necessarily adjust it to the factory specs; they will probably set it a spec that will stop the wandering.
Other Suzuki Swift problems
- Why does my 2012 Suzuki Swift struggle going up hills?
- Why has my 2009 Suzuki Swift lost power?
- Suzuki Swift Bluetooth: How to Use Bluetooth in a Suzuki Swift?
- What car should I buy to replace my 2006 Toyota Corolla?
- What is the best small car for under $30000?
- Suzuki Swift 2012: Transmission "slipping" when going up hills
- Suzuki Swift 2008: Can it run on E10 (94) fuel?
- Suzuki Swift 2005: Why is my car making noise?