How does the Peugeot 308 compare to the Mazda 3?
- Mazda 3
- Peugeot 308
- Peugeot 308 2016
- Mazda 3 2016
- Mazda Advice
- Peugeot Advice
- Mazda 3 Reviews
- Peugeot 308 Reviews
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Mazda Wagon Range
- Peugeot Hatchback Range
- Peugeot Sedan Range
- Peugeot Wagon Range
- Family Cars
Asked by Michelle Smith
Answered by CarsGuide21 Oct 2016
They're quite different vehicles, the Peugeot is a roomy, comfortable, safe and pleasant wagon, and boasts 4.0 L/100km economy. The Mazda SP25 is a sedan or hatch, and a sportier drive with a firmer ride, and the 2.5-litre petrol engine offers an average of 6.0L/100km. If you're trying to choose which one to buy it comes down to what you want from your car, comfort and economy, or a sporty drive. Another thing to consider is maintenance costs and the Mazda scores there.
Other Mazda 3 problems
- Which is better: 2014 Mazda 3 Astina or 2016 Mazda 3 SP25?
- What is the best small car for under $30000?
- Why does the tyre pressure light keep coming on in my 2019 Mazda 3?
- Mazda 3 2007-2018: What size boot to the sedan and hatch have?
- 2012 Mazda 3: Power-steering cutting out
- Mazda 3 2007: Can I replace the transmission control module?
- Mazda 3 2017: How can I reduce the cost of regular servicing?
- What is the best safe and cost-effective car for my kids to drive?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mazda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers