What car should I buy that is reliable and safe?
- Mazda 3
- Hyundai i30
- Toyota Corolla
- Kia Rio
- Hyundai News
- Kia News
- Mazda News
- Toyota News
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Kia Hatchback Range
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Toyota Hatchback Range
- Small Cars
- Buyers Guide
Asked by Karen
I'm looking for a small used car for two kids and myself. I want auto, fuel efficiency with as many bells and whistles as I can afford. Ideally it should be $7000 or under. Really not too worried about make or model, just something that will be reliable and safe.
Answered by CarsGuide12 Jul 2019
You’ve got a limited budget, which will determine the car you can buy. It will be a relatively old car, so buy one in the best condition you can find, with the lowest odometer reading, a good service history, and the best safety rating. Try a Mazda3, Toyota Corolla, Kia Rio, and Hyundai i30 from 2008/2009.
Other Mazda 3 problems
- Why does the tyre pressure light keep coming on in my 2019 Mazda 3?
- Mazda 3 2007-2018: What size boot to the sedan and hatch have?
- 2012 Mazda 3: Power-steering cutting out
- Mazda 3 2007: Can I replace the transmission control module?
- Mazda 3 2017: How can I reduce the cost of regular servicing?