Renault Koleos battery problem
- Renault Koleos
- Renault Koleos 2016
- Renault Advice
- Renault Koleos Reviews
- Renault SUV Range
- Family Cars
- Prestige & Luxury Cars
Asked by Hayden Hill
In February I bought a Renault Koleos diesel company demonstrator with about 7000km. In April, I tried to start the car in our garage but it was unresponsive. The battery was checked and found to be charged but still failed to respond until it was disconnected and reconnected. Two days later when I inserted the key, every light on the dashboard flashed, the windscreen wipers started in slow motion then everything went blank and the vehicle was totally unresponsive again. The dealership checked there was adequate charge in the battery but could only start the vehicle again by disconnecting and reconnecting it. The battery was not the original and I later confirmed the dealership had replaced the battery under warranty. The vehicle was returned to us but once again it was unresponsive. We are told computer modules are being replaced.
Answered by CarsGuide30 May 2016
Renault Australia promises a proper solution. Spokeswoman Mel Cross replies: "Renault is rectifying the vehicle with new parts."
Other Renault Koleos problems
- Renault Koleos 2018: Is wet carpet a common issue?
- Renault Koleos 2016: How do I reset the clock?
- Renault Koleos 2018: Should I haggle the price down?
- How do I get back my money after a dealer mistake?
- How much should I pay for a 2017 Renault Koleos Zen?
- Why does the driver assists only working intermittently on my 2018 Renault Koleos?
- Can you modify the computer in a '09 Renault Koleos?
- Renault Koleos transmission issues
Most viewed in Advice
- Top five electric SUVs in Australia
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Good first cars: 10 Best first cars for...
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Renault
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Top five electric SUVs in Australia
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Good first cars: 10 Best first cars for Australian drivers
12 best EVs available in Australia