Mazda CX-5 or Hyundai Tucson: Which has better fuel consumption?
- Mazda CX-5
- Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Tucson 2019
- Mazda CX-5 2019
- Hyundai Advice
- Mazda Advice
- Mazda CX-5 Reviews
- Hyundai Tucson Reviews
- Hyundai People mover Range
- Hyundai SUV Range
- Mazda People mover Range
- Mazda SUV Range
- People mover
- Family Cars
Asked by Sharon
Answered by CarsGuide26 Apr 2019
Fuel consumption is a difficult subject because there are a number of things that affect it that relate to you and the sort of driving you do, but the official fuel consumption figures come down on the side of the Mazda, 7.4 L/100 km compared to 7.7 L/100 km average for similar vehicles. Either one would be a good choice, but if fuel consumption is your determining feature then go for the CX-5.
Other Mazda CX-5 problems
- How can I replace a damaged compliance plate?
- What may have caused my Mazda CX-5 to suddenly stall?
- Is a 4WD necessary for travelling through regional Queensland?
- What is the best family SUV for around $20000?
- What car should I buy now that my Mazda 6 doesn't suit my needs?
- Why does my Mazda CX-5 2013 have an excessive amount of condensation?
- When do new car prices drop?
- What oil should I use for my Mazda CX-5 2019?